Inclusive Directions is an independent not-for-profit organisation with a long history of promoting and supporting children’s inclusion across education, care and the community.
Our website contains lots of useful information to support educators who work with children and their families. The following resources are a great starting point:
- Strategies for supporting parents to seek assistance for developmental concerns
- Is the Child Included Checklist
- Welcome to Child Care Handbook
- Events and Training Calendar
- Map – current SA locations