Little Steps Program
Little Steps is an early intervention program designed to teach kindy readiness skills in a small group setting.
Within this setting children will learn play, communication and social skills, including:
- Greeting their peers upon entry to the group setting
- Transition between activities, including both group and independent play activities
- Making appropriate requests for help or assistance from peers and therapists
- Taking turns and waiting in a small group
- Working together as a team and assisting peers in a small group
- Using their words and expressive language within relevant contexts and to serve a specific function
When and where is the program?
The program is led by Allied Health Therapists and/or Behaviour Therapists each week for ten weeks, aligning with School Terms.
Mondays and Fridays at 9:30-11:30.
Mondays at 10:30-12:30.
This program provides children with an opportunity to apply the skills developed through traditional, 1 on 1 therapeutic interventions to a small group setting, in preparation for entry into child care or kindergarten environments.
How do we book?
For more information on program suitability or to make a booking enquiry, please register your interest and a member of our team will be in touch. Register your interest below or via email email@example.com or by calling our friendly reception team on 7325 8600. More information can be sent out to you via email or over the phone