It can be difficult to juggle several different support and therapy providers when taking care of a person with complex needs.
Inclusive Directions can provide you with a dedicated team of specialists, to provide a holistic, integrated pathway forward, assisting you to plan and identify the right supports for your child or loved one. Our qualified support coordinators can assist you to navigate the funding within your plan and implement a variety of supports to suit your needs.
Offering both Level 2 and 3 support coordination, we will assist with exploring a variety of informal, mainstream, community and funded supports. We will present you with a choice of service providers best equipped to provide supports tailored to your needs and preferences.
We can assist you with the planning and preparation for your NDIS plan review meetings and provide the reports as required to attend these meetings.
Our Support Coordinators can assist you to:
- Choose between and link into mainstream or community service providers
- Navigate your NDIS plan and negotiate services
- Plan for your NDIS review and attend the meeting as needed
- Receive quotes from service providers
- Develop service agreements and service bookings
- Liaise with your plan manager
We are committed to listening to you and working alongside you, to help you to identify and achieve your goals and service needs. We will do this in a timely manner, at your pace and in your way.