Partner with a sector leader
Inclusive Directions is a leading not-for-profit organisation with a long history of promoting and supporting children’s inclusion in education, care and the community.
We provide assistance to children, coaching for staff, and support to families to build their skills and networks.
We also advocate for and support strong communities through our programs, services and training.
Inclusive Directions, in partnership with Flinders University, is leading one of South Australia’s few evidence-based early intervention programs for children living with autism.
Inclusive Directions Flinders Therapy House is the location for delivery of the Flinders Early Intervention Program, which is the culmination of more than 12 years’ research and has assisted hundreds of South Australian children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Reach your audience
Partnering with us connects your organisation with the children, families and educators who access our programs, services and training.
We will work with you to tailor benefits to achieve your desired outcome.
Potential benefits include:
- boost brand awareness through cost-effective access to niche target audiences
- opportunities to speak to and network with educators and key decision makers
- association with a leader in children’s inclusion in education, care and the community
- increased market positioning through seminar, workshop and/or conference sponsorship and trade displays
- high-profile demonstration of your organisation’s support of, and commitment to, the early childhood and disability sectors
Contact Jocelyn Graham, Chief Executive Officer, to discuss tailoring a package on (08) 7325 8600 or email.