Inclusive Directions staff and volunteers conduct their duties in line with the Inclusive Directions Code of Conduct. Areas covered by the Code include mutual respect, safety, ethical conduct, protection of privacy, and accountability.
Our clients and stakeholders include all children, adults, community groups and organisations to which we provide services, or which have an interest in what we do.
In recognising the diverse needs of our clients we:
- provide strengths-based and results oriented services,
- demonstrate commitment to access, equity and inclusion principles, and
- communicate openly, honestly and clearly.
From Inclusive Directions you can expect a:
- focus on outcomes,
- personalised approach,
- respectful communications,
- courtesy, and
As a client, it is your right to:
- receive high quality services free from discrimination and harassment,
- have your rights values, beliefs and culture respected,
- be informed and involved in all service decisions,
- have your privacy respected and confidentiality of your information assured, and
- to provide feedback and have issues resolved.